Monday, August 20, 2007

I need to use this thing more..

I'm never entirely sure what to post in here, since I put most of the sketches I actually like up at my galleries. What sort of stuff should I post here? I feel bad about being so redundant for people who watch my galleries and this.

Anyway, here's some stuff I've done this summer:


My dog is fun to draw. Especially when he's grouchy.

A little sketch of Kaid in the wind.

That's all for now. I'm starting a new sketchbook, so hopefully I'll have some more inspiration soon.

4 comments:

John Nunnemacher said...

Thanks for the comment and the link back! I've been seeing your stuff here and there for awhile now, nice construction and appealing characer design.

FWIW, I've been using http://www.bloglines.com/ to keep up with everyone's blogs ... the interface can be a bit wonky at times but it's a much easier way to keep up to date on watching all the artists I like. :)

lissa said...

just post the gallery stuff anyway, for those who don't check anything else.
Everyone else will find a way to deal with it somehow ;)

Richard Gaines said...

Hey, I think I remember you from Deviant Art. You had wonderful stuff!!! I really dig that diggidy dog down below!

I agree with John. I like the construction of you characters. Lately, I've been trying to work that out with my characters, which bear a similar style to yours!

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!

Mokuu said...

Chelsea !!!!!!! How have you been ?